Skip to main content

Graduating students must create a Student Transcripts Service account prior to the end of the school year

Students' final transcript will no longer be mailed home. A free student transcript will be available for students to print or send on the

All Grade 12 students should complete the online Post-Secondary Institutions (PSI) Selections Form at  Students must log-in using their BC Government account (called BCeID) and choose their PSI selections from their Student Transcripts Service (STS) Dashboard.  Even if a student is currently not interested in attending post-secondary, they should still choose to forward their transcript to all BC Electronic PSIs. 


Official transcripts are held at the school for 2 years after a student graduates. All transcripts are forwarded to the School District after this date. Any requests for transcripts prior to these years are completed on-line through the School District 23 website:;  link: Transcript Requests or through the Ministry of Education website. See below for link.

Students can order transcripts, graduation certificates and view their marks through the Ministry of Education link:  Ministry of Education Student Transcripts

 See Important information from the Ministry of Education: Student Transcript Services.pdf

DIPLOMAS - Diplomas are sent to school to be signed by the Principal. They can be picked up from the school office in September.